tirsdag 17. mars 2009

Sketch and Stash Challenge # 6

New sketch from Sketch and Stash, and this time I'm post my contribution long before the deadline:)I'm not completely satisfied with my card... Maybe it's the green color on the front that is messing it up, but I'm not sure... If I get time I'll try to make a new one.

Something I do love is my new Tilda stamps! I got the spring kit in my mail box last week, and the stamps are just so sweet! And I think my coloring is getting better every day:)

Paper: Fiskas and Bazzil.
Stamps: Magnolia and Kreativ Hobby
Painted with Distress Ink.
Flowers and perls from Kort & Godt

6 kommentarer:

  1. Hei... Her var det mange fine kort:-) Kommer innom her igjen ja!
    Tusen takk for hygglig kommentar på bloggen min, og så glad jeg ble da du skrev at jeg ga deg inspirasjon:-)

    Klem

    SvarSlett
  2. This is gorgeous !! Beautiful colours I love the way you coloured her hair especially, it's lovely :-)
    Lorraine

    SvarSlett
  3. Brilliant card Karen, great take on the sketch! You know I love that stamp!!
    Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash!
    Love Becky xx

    SvarSlett
  4. Beautiful card.
    Thank you for joining in the Sketch and Stash,
    Cathy xx

    SvarSlett
  5. I love your card and that cute image and colours!
    Hugs Gisela

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for at du legger igjen en kommentar.
Blir glad da:)