lørdag 28. februar 2009

Sketch and Stash Challenge # 4

New sketch from Sketch and Stach Challenge.
I have changed the sketch a little bit. I don't think a three year old boy aappreciate flowers, so I put in some text instead. Hope I still can enter the challenge:) I found the "pressent"-stamp in the bottom of my stash bag... Had actually forgotten that I had it... Think it fits the WoJ stamps pretty well!

Paper: My Mind's Eye and Bazzil.
Stamps: Whiff of Joy, Kreativ Hobby and Great Impressions.
Painted with Distress Ink.

2 kommentarer:

  1. It's so gorgeous and of course it qualifies!! I love those WOJ stamps and how you've coloured them!
    Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash!!
    Love Becky xx

    SvarSlett
  2. Hei tante Karen!
    Jeg har set mye på din lille blogg å jeg synes du lager mange fine kort.
    Og senere kommer det noe i posten som jeg har laget til dere.
    det er laget noe til deg,onkel Kristian og lille Gråtass.
    Håper vi møter dere i sommerferien.
    Du må hilse de andre i familien.
    Hilsen meg,Andrea.

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for at du legger igjen en kommentar.
Blir glad da:)