fredag 13. februar 2009

Sketch and Stash Challenge # 3

Time for a new Sketch and Stash challange, this time we should follow this sketch:


My new stuff this time is the ribbon from Making Memories and the flowers from Kort & Godt.

I started and tought that I had a plan... But after nearly two hours I gave up... The big square behind the image is a little bit smaller on my interpretation... Except from the fact that I did not follow the sketch all the way, I'm quite satisfied with the result.

Papir fra My Mind's Eye og Bazzil.
Stempel fra Whiff of Joy.
Malt med Distress Ink.

Thanks for looking.

2 kommentarer:

  1. What a beautiful card Karen, I love the colours and such a sweet image too.
    Thank you for joining in with Sketch and Stash.

    SvarSlett
  2. I'm so glad you persevered Karen as your card has turned out brilliantly!! Love your little mouse!!
    Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash.
    Love Becky xx

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for at du legger igjen en kommentar.
Blir glad da:)