tirsdag 3. februar 2009

Sketch saturday: Sketch #36

This was supposed to be my contribution to the Sketch saturday challange... I was lost in my own world, having a genius plan and everything was good. And I was actually pretty happy with the result, smiling to my self; making a Christmas card in January. But then I took a second look at the sketch... Something was missing out...

You can see that I have forgotten the six "tabs" on the image...


The text says:"The joy of Christmas is not under the tree, but in your heart"



Papir fra Bazzil og noen rester jeg ikke vet hvor er fra.
Stempel fra Rachell Anne Miller, tekst fra North Star stamps.
Malt med Distress Ink.

1 kommentar:

  1. hahahahha even messed up it is a Gorgeouss card :) thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week.

    hugs Ria

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for at du legger igjen en kommentar.
Blir glad da:)