onsdag 6. mai 2009

Sketch and Stash Challenge # 9

New challenge over at Sketch and Stach. A simple and clean sketch, just as I like them:)

I have used my new retro flower punch and my new Melissa Frances paper. And I have used the sketch to make a "Thanks for the gift" card to my grandmother-in-law. I think it came out as a ok card for a lady on 90 years:)


Paper: Melissa Frances, My Mind's Eye and Bazzil.
Stamp: Sarah Kay and Ladybug & Friends.
Painted with Distress Ink.
Pearls: Kort & Godt

3 kommentarer:

  1. This is lovely Karen and the perfect card for your grandmother-in-law.
    Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash!

    SvarSlett
  2. Ohh this is beautiful. I love your colouring and the papers. A great interpretation of the sketch.
    Thank you for joining in the Sketch and Stash this time.
    Cathy xx

    SvarSlett
  3. Beautiful card Karen! I love this punch, it always seems to be out of stock though!
    Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash!
    Love Becky xx

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for at du legger igjen en kommentar.
Blir glad da:)