tirsdag 20. januar 2009

Sketch and Stash Challenge # 2

Ny skisse fra Sketch and Stash Challenge. Skissen denne uken:

Også denne uken har jeg fått meg nye stempler:)

A new RAM stamp this week. This challenge is the best excuse to buy new stamps:) I think the card is a bit to pink... But all over I'm pretty satisfied. I appreciatet your comment!

The text says: "The greatest of them all is Love".


Papir fra My Mind's Eye og Bazzil.
Stempel fra Rachell Anne Miller, tekst fra Kreativ Hobby.
Malt med Distress Ink.

4 kommentarer:

  1. What a sweet card Karen and I really like the pink!
    Thanks for joining in the challenge.

    SvarSlett
  2. What a gorgeous card Karen, I love this stamp, I have it myself!! Gorgeous pastel colours, really pretty!
    Thanks so much for joining in the fun!
    Love Becky xx

    SvarSlett
  3. Så nydelige kort du har laget! :) Gratulerer med nytt stempel, de kommer til å gi deg mange gode timer!

    Klem fra Marte

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for at du legger igjen en kommentar.
Blir glad da:)