søndag 11. januar 2009

Sketch and Stash Challenge # 1

Fant en ny utfordringsblogg her om dagen, Sketch and Stash Challenge Blog. Greia her er at du skal bruke noe nytt, og da passet det jo veldig fint at det på fredag dumpet et par nye stempler ned i postkassen. Vi skulle bruke denne skissen:


In this challenge I've used my new Rachelle Anne Miller stamp.

I'm pretty new in this card making game, so any tips and tricks will be appreciatet. This is the second challange I'm attending, and I still think it's a bit scary :)
Here is my contribution.




The text says: "Warm hugs in a cold winter time".


Papir fra Panduro Hobby og Creative Imaginations.
Stempel fra Rachell Anne Miller, tekst fra North Star stamps.
Malt med Distress Ink.

Jeg sliter ennå litt med å ta gode bilder, men satser på at det ordner seg når det blir litt dagslys ute... Kanskje jeg skal ta meg fri fra jobb en dag for å ta bilde av korta mine;)

2 kommentarer:

  1. What a gorgeous card! I'm a big fan of these RAM stamps, I won't tell you how many I've got!! I love the pastel colours you've used, they're so pretty! You musn't be scared with the challenges, they are so fun you'll soon be entering them all!!
    Thanks so much for joining us in our first challenge!
    Love Becky xx

    SvarSlett
  2. Such a lovely card and sentiment Karen.
    Thanks for joining in the challenge.

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for at du legger igjen en kommentar.
Blir glad da:)