søndag 5. april 2009

Friday Sketchers 46

New sketch over at Friday Sketchers. It's Heidi who has made this nice sketch.

Here is my take at the sketch. I'm not completely satisfied with my card... I think it came out a bit simple, and maybe a little boring... Hopefully it will be appreciated by the 5 year old girl who is going to receive it:)


The lovely Sarah Kay stamp is one of the images I got from Gøril in her blog candy:)

Paper: My Mind's Eye and Bazzil.
Stamp: Sarah Kay
Painted with Distress Ink.
Pearls: Kort & Godt

3 kommentarer:

  1. eine schöne schlichte Karte.Ich mag dieses Motiv.

    SvarSlett
  2. Nydlig kort i hærlige duse farger...
    God påske:-)

    SvarSlett
  3. Jeg la igjen kommentaren over, men klarte å legge den igjen med samboer sin google konto....

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for at du legger igjen en kommentar.
Blir glad da:)