mandag 8. februar 2010

Friday Sketchers 88

Finally a challenge card. It's been ages since I attended a challenge. I have tried to follow the sketch over at Friday Sketchers. I did move the text and added some flowers, but I think you can recognise the sketch in my card? At least if you have some imagination :) *hihi*

I have used stamps from the Magnolia Whinter kit. It's a shame, I got the stamps before christmas, and it's the first time I use them...


Paper: Papirdesign, Melissa Frances, Maja Design og Bazzil.
Stamp: Magnolia
Painted with Distress inc.
Flowers: Prima

1 kommentar:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the colours!

    Thanks for playing with my sketch and joining the Friday Sketchers this week!

    Hugs Tanja

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for at du legger igjen en kommentar.
Blir glad da:)